Thursday, February 19, 2009

My baby has slept ALL day


He was awake for almost 2 hours from about 5-7 tonight (a record since he was born), but other than that: sleep, sleep, sleep. He and I are going to spend a cozy night at the hospital while dad and big sister sleep at home, then they'll come and get us in the morning.

We tried to do some family pictures tonight. I am sure that you can imagine how many we took to get a favorite...too bad I forgot to take Briton's binkie out for that one.

But here you can see his face!
We sure do adore his big sister:)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jen said...

Just enjoy it while it lasts :) I wish Cache still slept all day! hehe. I am so excited for you guys! He is a keeper :)

Luke and Alyssa Hudson said...

Wow! We are so excited for Briton's arrival. Glad to see mom and baby healthy and happy. Congratulations!

Bonny said...

So cute, even with a binkie or a tongue sticking out! :) I can't believe you look like that in the hospital. I'm a wreck. And on the computer no less. You guys and Briton (is that with a long or short I) are sure missed here. We'd all love to see him. And my girls loved looking at the pictures of your new baby too.

Anne-Marie said...

Late to the announcement, but Congrats are in order!!

What a cutie! Love the name!

Angie said...

Wow! Congrats again! I am soooooo happy for you, Mike, Abby and Hope! What a great addition.

Kristi said...

What a cute baby, and a cute family. I hope he keeps sleeping a lot for you!