Sunday, February 8, 2009

Conversation


Mike: Abby, what should we name your baby brother?

Abby: Uh, baby.

Mike: OK, well then, what should we call him?

Abby: The phone. (I assume this means we should call him on the phone.)

Mike: What is his phone number?

Abby: Phone book. (Do those actually still get used? Oh, wait, I still use the phone book - so 80s.)

Mike: So what name should we look for in the phone book?

Abby: Baby.

Hmmm...isn't this where we started?

FYI--I really want this baby to come soon. I want my mom to meet him! He isn't here yet. We'll see!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Monica Mary said...

I'm surprised he isn't here yet! How long will your mom be there? I really hope she gets to meet him too. I am loving all that you've done to your cute cute house!

Missing you!!!

oh yeah, don't name him baby... :)

Jen said...

I miss little Abby. She is SO cute! I can't wait for "baby" to get here either. can't wait to see pics :)

Lizzy said...

Abby is such a cute girl! And don't worry, I still use the phonebook too :-)

Nurse Heidi said...

Oooooh, you're getting close!! Time to do some curb walking and eat a pineapple. That is, if you can get a pineapple up in the artic circle ;). Might have to settle for eggplant parmesan.

Bekah and Lance said...

Love Abby! Miss having you guys close! This little boy just seems determined to go way past both of the girls. Hopefully he's not so stubborn that grandma misses getting to meet him!

M. Nelson said...

Any day now! Good luck!

Em-Cat said...

Wow! I can't believe you have only 5 days until your due date! Good luck. I really hope your mom can be there too - my mom was able to be here and I don't know what I would've done without her.

Bonny said...

So funny. I kept waiting to hear you'd had him. We look forward to hearing hs name :)