- He is smiles a lot! It is easy to get him happy and excited about something or someone. He will get frustrated about something on occasion, but it is easy to distract him and a moment later, he is laughing.
- He is very curious. I love to watch him examine a toy or a big person toy to figure out how it works. He will take things apart to see all the pieces.
- He is a climber. It is difficult to keep him off counters and tables. We had two sleepless days because he had learned to get out of the crib. Even though he was exhausted, he felt like he had to get out simply because he could. We unscrewed the frame of the crib and placed the frame and mattress on the floor on top of a couple bricks. Excellent solution thanks to Sue.
- In general, he doesn't stay still for long. (Note the picture above. He was in the process of running away from me.)
- He loves his sisters most of the time. He enjoys playing with Abby and the big kids. He always wants to kiss and love Hannah.
- He is a great hugger.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Posted by The Wessman Family at 5:16 PM
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Posted by The Wessman Family at 11:38 AM
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Posted by The Wessman Family at 10:43 PM
Posted by The Wessman Family at 9:06 PM
Friday, February 4, 2011
Posted by The Wessman Family at 11:20 PM