Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I would post pictures of all the great dads in our lives, but this is what my computer looks like right now:
This is because a really great dad who lives in my house is fixing it all by himself and there are lots of pictures on it that are a bit unretrieveable at the moment. (Can you believe he is that smart? He really is.)

Having said that, I need to give a tribute to our dads. I am so grateful that Mike and I were both raised by wonderful men who have devoted themselves to their families. My dad was and is a great friend to me. He taught me so much about serving in the church. He is very smart and service oriented. Dave (Mike's dad) is extremely handy, easy to talk to and very helpful. We love them both very much!

Mike is the greatest dad my kids could ever hope for. Abby absolutely adores him. Daddy's homecoming is the highlight of the day! I appreciate his hard work, his testimony and his devotion to us.
I did have some pictures from this weekend as you can see of dad with his kiddos. I'll post more later for your viewing pleasure (love Lake Michigan).

***And, if you are concerned about the future retrieveability of data on my hard drive, don't worry. The hard drive is perfectly fine. No pictures are being harmed in this process.

1 comments:

Luke and Alyssa Hudson said...

Oh! Look at little Briton, he is getting so big! Dexter has that same outfit, it is so fun to see them grow up. Miss you guys!