Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

I just posted 5 posts.

Mike and I went to the dentist this past week. I am loving the new toothbrush. It is a complete mouth experience. I had to watch Mike when he used his for the first time to see if he enjoyed it as much as I did. Anyway, if you haven't tried out the Colgate 360...Meijer is a Walmart-like chain out here in the midwest. I do a lot of my grocery shopping here. They have a mechanical horse that costs one penny! I love it! I, of course, don't ride it (that would look ridiculous). But it makes Abby happy and I have been known to use it as a bribery object (i.e. if you keep your shoes on in the car on the way to Meijer).
Briton has decided he like these!!! Yeah!!! (It took 3 months, but we are glad he came around.)

6 comments:

rusted sun said...

Great posts. It is nice to get updated on your darling family. I loved the photos of Brinton and his amazement at his rattle.

Out babies took until about 3 months before they took to their pacifiers. They are especially nice for church.

I also recently got a 360 tooth brush. They are pretty cool.

Anne-Marie said...

I'll have to try that toothbrush. Also, I love it when my babies take binky's! They are lifesavers!

Stephanie said...

I absolutely use the horse at Meijer for bribery! Loved the picture of Briton in his bumbo-priceless. Also loved reading Abby's funny sayings, although I may have enjoyed your commentary more. My favorite was probably your reassurance about Mike's oral hygiene. Aren't kids' prayers the best? Tonight the absolute only thing in Skyler's prayer was "Thank you we could go and buy new cereal." lol.

The Earls said...

We also use Sandy for bribery. My boys love riding it and I can't beat the price.

M. Nelson said...

One penny? Really? That's the best bride EVER! And I thought the promise of a trip to the dollar store was a bargain.

The pic of Briton in his seat is HILARIOUS. You couldn't have caught a funnier expression.

And our yard is a zoo too. It's kinda fun.

Great posts!

M. Nelson said...

bribe, not bride

I should really check for spelling before I commit for all to see.