Thursday, June 11, 2009

Branch Gardening

Our branch has a garden. Here it is. There are three big plowed areas. (This is what we can do with all the extra land we have for when our church building needs to be expanded.:)These are our cucumbers with another family's brussel sprouts in the background.
This is the killdeer and his eggs that have nested right in the middle of our garden. Aren't they cute.
This is my baby hanging out on the grass while I torment the birds. (OK - not really - yes, it is my baby but I was only kind of tormenting the birds - you see, Mike told me that when you get close to their eggs they start squawking and playing dead or pretending to be injured so that you'll go help them rather than disturb the eggs - I tried it out and he might be right.)

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love the idea of a branch garden! I hope that your cucumbers turn out great!