Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Job and Moving update:
Ask me on Monday. I think we'll commit then. We have a couple job offers and if you have heard us talk about where we have been leaning the last few weeks, you're probably gonna be right.
The house is under contract. We have been very blessed.

What to do with a Little People's Nativity set:

1. Let Mary read touchy-feely books. I couldn't turn the pages until Mary had her turn to touch. So cute.
2. Lay all the toys out on a blanket so I can cover them up for their naps.
3. Feed the donkeys their hay.

Christmas Trees:
"Hmmm...where to put this one..." These are our vacation trees. We like to get little souvenir ornaments on trips...
This is the very proud girl next to the oh-so-simply-decorated-with-lots-of-love tree. (There really are more ornaments on the tree than meets the eye. It turned out to be a very cute tree!)


Stay tuned for some very cute pictures of baby brother just taken today thanks to my cousin, Marilee, the sonographer...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bonny said...

Yeah! I had a little ultrasound today too. I'm glad you're getting there and that you have options. Good luck!

M. Nelson said...

That is just about the sweetest thing I've seen--tucking in the shepherds.

We won't spoil it by asking, but we're hoping everything works out well and soon with your new job. Can't wait to hear.

Squirefam said...

I have been thinking it was time for an update and checked today just to see if you had news of your future. I am glad for you that things are working out. We hope that wherever you go, it will be somewhere you love! Keep us posted. And tell Abby that she is wonderful at taking care of little people. (I think that is a good sign that she will be extra helpful with her little brother.)

Elmer said...

Just added you to my list too. It was fun to see you last night. Good luck with all the upcoming decisions!