Friday, December 19, 2008

Where in the world...

Way back when when we decided to move, I started thinking about all the issues of going private, not revealing too much on the blog, etc. so I am going to do a little experiment. We have (finally) accepted a job offer and know where and when we'll be moving. It is a good feeling! Here's the experiment: I am not going to say where. Most of you already know. If you don't, feel free to email me because I'd love to tell you (really). I'm going to try for a while to be a bit less transparent on my blog (at least as far as locations). I think I'll hate it and just end up going private, but that doesn't sound super fun either. So, we'll wait and see.

5 comments:

Her Grace, Heidi, the Duchess of Kneale said...

I wanna know!!!!

email me at heidikneale at gmail.

(I can't find your email address, so must go about this the long way.)

Bonny said...

I'm with you there. I don't want to go private, but I'm wondering if I should. I'll have to try to catch you tomorrow.

L said...

I would love to know where you are going????

I am glad you were able to find something!

trentandlichelle@hotmail.com

Em-Cat said...

Hi Marinda...Congrats on the new job. I hope it goes well with you. I'd love to know where you're going. I think Shana told me, but pregnancy has made me forget a LOT of things. If you do go private I'd like to be included.

emcatg AT gmail DOT com

e-mail me and I'll send you an invite to our private blog. We have 2. Good luck with everything!!

Cortney said...

hi! tell us too!

c_love103@hotmail.com