Friday, December 5, 2008

A few numbers...

$1.37

This is how much I paid per gallon of gas last night. Delicious!

91

This is how old my grandma is. We went together to the Jazz game with my aunt and uncle Wednesday night. It was a lot of fun! I love being with her. We parked a block and a half away and I genuinely had a hard time keeping up with her as we walked to the arena. (Yes, she really is 91.) (Unfortunately, the Jazz did not score more than 91, but the Miami Heat did--i.e. they lost.)

3 lbs. 2 oz.

This is how big baby brother is. (No, we don't have a name for him. The list keeps getting longer rather than shorter. Someday he will have a name. I am sure of it.) We got to "see" him on Wednesday. He is very cute. Speaking of baby brother, here is a cute anecdote about "big sister". When we ask Abby where her baby brother is, she taps her tummy and says, "My tummy!" We try to tell her, "No, he's in mommy's tummy." She will have none of that!

6 comments:

Bonny said...

Cool. Where did you fill up?

The Wessman Family said...

I was driving past the Smith's Marketplace in West Jordan. They were at $1.47 and I happened to have a $0.10 off coupon on my Fresh Values card.

Shana said...

Nice! I saw $1.45 at a Chevron on State and 90th. I'm excited to fill up again!
Very cute pic! Normally those types of pics creep me out, but he looks good and looks a little like his sister! Depending on Cooper's mood, he'll point to my chest or tummy when asked where his baby brother is. He's pointed to his belly a few times....

Haley said...

we went to the jazz that night too. We were in a suite with free food so it was way fun. jason loves the heat so he rooted for them. hah!

M. Nelson said...

A boy! Congratulations! I have three friends due the same week you are due.

When I was expecting our daughter, my son thought he had a baby in his tummy too. He even mimicked me in pretending to throw up in his potty-training chair.

Natalie and Quin said...

HELLO!!! You should name him Quin. After your favorite person.