Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Festivities - Part 2

Coming back into town last night we stopped at my parents for dinner. It was great to visit with everyone, do a little nativity with the grandkids and open the traditional pajamas.This morning we woke up and opened family gifts. Abby loved the train set from Santa and the books and toy from mom and dad. (She caught on to the whole opening presents idea very quickly.)After opening gifts, we went to Grandma Nielsen's house for breakfast. It was fabulous to see so many of my cousins (especially knowing that it might be a while before I see them again). Next we went to visit Grandpa Tom in the care center and then to my parents house to exchange gifts with them. It has been a busy day and we are now about to head to a movie...

Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

I notice she's still wearing her pretty earrings! :)