Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for (but not necessarily in this order)...

Mike wonderful friends Hope my education my parents financial security a great ward Abby Mike's education and good jobs siblings a beautiful world the temple my home Baby Brother the mountains nieces and nephews vacations prophets Mike's family material possessions the USA prayer and personal revelation the gospel grandparents my marriage scriptures Jesus Christ memories health ease of transportation good books

I hope you all had a lovely day!



2 comments:

Bonny said...

I was on a tryptophan(sp?) low when I wrote mine. I have so many things to be thankful for and I'm glad to have friends who remind me of happy things :)

Anne-Marie said...

Gotta love counting the blessings! So so many!

Happy Post-Thanksgiving!