Thursday, March 26, 2009

Many pictures

We have had grandmas and grandpas visiting!

On the day my parents arrived, Abby was so excited to take the cushions off the couch and ran up to me with seldom seen amounts of enthusiasm asking for sheets for the hide a bed. We couldn't understand why the excitement for bed making until it occurred to my mom that she expected to sleep in that bed with grandma and grandpa. (She got to lay there for "a couple minutes".)We went to MSU's butterfly room. Not too many of the butterflies had emerged, but fun, nonetheless.Briton was blessed on Sunday. It was a great day!
This is a silly picture of our family posing in front of some delightfully delectable pies from a local bakery. They are so pretty!Our baby can stand up...
Monday night for FHE we went to the MSU bug room. Abby enjoyed shining the black lights on the scorpions to make them glow. (It was pretty cool. I've never seen that before.)
My parents have gone home and we have had some fun adventures with grandma and grandpa Wessman the last few days! I'll post some of those soon...

2 comments:

M. Nelson said...

Your baby is standing?!? He's already getting so big. We have made a few visits to a local bug museum as well. The kids like it. I'm not a huge fan, but at least they're caged. I am a huge fan of pie though!

Bonny said...

How nice for you to have them visit. Very fun.