Sunday, October 25, 2009

Socks, Firsts, and the Week to come



Have I mentioned that my baby eats socks - all the time. You might say, "Why on earth are you leaving socks on the floor that he can get to?" I'd probably answer that neither of my children keep socks on for any length of time and I can't keep them picked up quick enough so he spends equal amounts of time with white and pink socks in his mouth. But then you'd see the picture on the right and I'd say, "Guilty as charged."

He can also stand up. I caught him standing up on his own for the first time on Friday. He does it effortlessly now. He's a big kid!

Yesterday we gave him his first haircut. It was getting a little long over the ears.
Align Center

And, today...he got his first tooth!

Not only is this week Halloween, it is a birthday week! Abby is so excited! We'll be excited to share all the festivities with you!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

He is just so adorable! I love that first tooth, except when I'm nursing. Then, I want to push it back in.

Borland family said...

TOO CUTE!!! My Ben used to do the same thing. It wasn't uncommon for him to take them off just to put them in his mouth.Unfortunately I wasn't as on top of it as you and take pictures. Great JOb MOM!!!

Becky said...

He is getting so big! I love when they crawl around with socks in their mouth (I have had a couple of "sock eaters" and I think it is cute).

Lizzy said...

Macey went through a sock eating phase too...and she still like to eat wipes!