Monday, October 19, 2009

Miscellania

Here we are - happy and pretty healthy. If you get a Christmas card from us, you may see this picture again:)


The other day Mike came home from Lowe's with a bunch of clearance priced plants. Abby wanted to help dad plant them so they put on matching head lamps and headed outside. With the flash on the camera, you don't get the full effect, but she looked pretty cute out their with her little head lamp only a few feet off the ground.

We call these Abby's camo jammies...

I don't decorate much for holidays other than Christmas, but I saw this idea in the Family Fun magazine and thought it would be easy enough, so here it is. We think it turned out pretty cute.

With the flash:
Without:
Posted by Picasa
Oooooh...

8 comments:

Julie Williams said...

Glad everything is going great! Love the Halloween decoration! Abby is so cute!

Shana said...

Cute! Hudson has the same outfit in the first pic and I just love it on him!

Holli said...

Briton looks so much like Mike in the first pic. Such a cute fam!

Haley said...

I thought Briton's outfit looked familiar! So cute!

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

Your family is so cute! I love the camo jammies!

Jen said...

I love the Halloween decoration. I also love how cute Abby is. Always. I will miss Little Red Riding Hood this Halloween. I thought of dressing Griffyn up as that because I thought it was so cute :)

M. Nelson said...

A very clever Halloween decoration! Nice job!

Holli said...

This is random, but this time when I looked at that first picture, I thought Briton looked just like you. Weird. He must be a perfect mix!