Monday, October 6, 2008

Little Vacation

This past week/weekend, we took a little trip down south. We camped two nights at Bryce National Park...



...and drove through Zion National Park...
...before heading to Mike's parents place in St. George. Several of my family were also in St. George where my brother ran (super fast) the St. George marathon on Saturday morning. We had a great time visiting with both families and watching conference. Some of us girls went to Tuacahn to see Les Miserables (oh, I love that show--it rained a bit, but I still love that show) while the guys took all the kids to Priesthood!

A couple memorable things:
  • Mike got 5 stitches in his hand 3 hours before we were supposed to leave for using scissors inappropriately at work:)
  • Abby likes make believe--she turned a piece of concrete in the campground into a horsey and refused to eat the two cinnamon bears she was playing with in the car
  • Abby is talking in complete sentences! It is so fun and an exciting part of her development (most of the sentences start, "I need..." or "I want..." :) It is very cute
  • I really like Pollo Loco

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Bonny said...

Love Les Mis. Mike, bad example :) Hope it wasn't too bad. I loved conference too but was a little distracted at times.