Saturday, August 9, 2008

A few things that I love...

The Olympics! I watch more TV during the Olympics than just about any other time. I think they are pretty magical:) (And my 2002 memories sure contribute to that:)

New experiences with Abby! She went on her first carousel ride on Thursday at the zoo. She sat on the polar bear for a moment before the ride started and thought it was fine, but, wow, when that thing started to move around and up and down, life got really good! Today she rode in a wave pool and it was just as good (but no pictures since mom and dad were also enjoying the waves).

[picture to follow]

The sound of jar lids sealing! (I just canned a batch of pickles and right now I can hear that glorious little popping sound.)

3 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

Sounds like some fun new times for Abby! One of these years I really need to come down so you can teach me how to make your yummy pickles (that come from the pickle plant of course!)

Bonny said...

I love the Olympics too. We're watching swimming right now. You are so domestic :)

Jenn said...

I want some pickles! Yum yum!!!