Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yeah, I went...

Yesterday, pre-noon, I didn't have tickets to the American Idol concert. Post-noon I did (at half price, I'll add). Mike is out of town. Shana went with me and we really had a fun time! We laughed at a little bit of cheesiness (mainly that we were there), but it really was a great show.

A couple thoughts:
David Archuleta cried. He is very cute and the cheering was deafening. (Shana and I had lots of ringing in our ears for a while after the show.)
Brooke said that "This is the place!" and that she appreciated all the support she got from Utahns. Nice of her to acknowledge her friends in the faith:)
I still think that Jason Castro is adorable and I loved hearing Somewhere Over the Rainbow live. (Shana isn't a fan, but she let me enjoy it:)
Queen is great at any concert (thanks, Michael Johns).
David Cook was fabulous and admitted that he (and 8 of the others) were a bit intimidated to come into Archuleta-land. We welcomed them well, I think.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

How fun! I bet it was a great show!

The Petersons said...

I am so jealous!! How did you manage getting tickets? And for half price?!?!? I'm glad you had a good time.

Nurture Mama said...

that is so awesome! We are big AI fans (especially this year)and it would have been a great concert!