Friday, July 11, 2008

Two by Two

I am waiting to go to the park and just checked my blog roll. Looks like I have been tagged by Katrina...

Two names you go by:
1. Marinda (how creative)
2. Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Shorts and a t-shirt
2. A ponytail

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Go out to eat
2. Vacation:)

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A weedless and green yard
2. A piece of cheesecake

Two pets that you have or have had:
1. Bunnies named Oscar and Snowflower
2. A cockatiel named Merrill
**They were actually all my sister's but I lived with them too...

Two things you did last night:
1. Made stir fry for dinner
2. Started a new book (River Secrets by Shannon Hale)

Two things you did today (disclaimer: it is only 9:55 AM):
1. Walked with Abby around the block
2. Weeded in the yard (and followed Abby into the back yard to find her on top of the bakers rack on the patio trying to get to the little "lat-lock" (chocolate) candy)

Two things you ate today:
1. I've only eaten strawberries this morning
2. ???

Two people you last talked to:
1. Mike
2. My grandma Marva

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Go to Mike's co-worker's b-day party
2. Run a couple errands for Enrichment

Two memorable vacations:
1. Tahiti
2. Canada/Banff/Glacier

Two favorite holidays (same as Katrina:):
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas

2 comments:

Bonny said...

I just finished River Secrets tonight! I enjoyed reading it, but it reminds me that I don't remember the other books at all!

Anne-Marie said...

Everytime you mention Tahiti I am so jealous. One of my top 5 dream destinations.