Sunday, April 6, 2008

What do I delight in?

Family:

  • My relationship with Mike
  • Mike's patience, acceptance and support of me
  • Our (Mike and I) similar goals
  • My eternal relationship with all my children
  • Abby's growth and personality - she is wonderful!
  • Grandparents - the older I get, the more I realize how much they influence me
  • Parents and siblings - I've delighted in them longer than anyone else:)
  • Expanding my family with Mike's and calling them my own
The Church and the gospel:
  • The Atonement of Jesus Christ
  • The simple and tender mercies and miracles made possible only by Jesus
  • Miracles on a grand scale
  • The growth of the Church and Heavenly Father's kingdom on earth
  • The Priesthood
  • Church leaders who know exactly what the Father wants us to know and do
  • The temple and family history work
  • Being a woman and mother
Other stuff:
  • My home
  • Learning new stuff (maybe spending too much time on my computer)
  • Vacations and traveling

0 comments: