Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged by Jen

Ten years ago, I was on my mission. I was a couple weeks from coming home, probably stressing out a bit because I did that at the end of my mission (wanting to make sure I’d done all that needed to be done). I was in the Ovejeria Alto Branch in Osorno.

5 Things on My "To Do" List:
Hmmm…
1) Weed – I’m trying to get into a good habit before it gets hotter and I don’t want to
2) Call my friend who just had a new baby
3) Get out the box of little girl clothes that my sister passed on to me to find the next size/season for Abby
4) Make dinner
5) Mow the lawn

5 Places I've Lived:
1) Del Rio, Texas (born there)
2) A few other military bases in IN, AL, CA, NE
3) Sandy, UT
4) Southern Chile
5) Murray, UT


5 Jobs I've had:
1) Receptionist/Accounts Payable person/cashier/other stuff at Wasatch Shadows Nursery during high school and college
2) Janitor in Helaman Halls during my Freshman year
3) Salesperson at Express during the holidays one year
4) Kindergarten teacher for a long time
5) Mom (will be for a really long time!)

5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1) I am left-handed
2) I started at BYU as a pre-med student
3) A week or two after my offer on my house here in Murray had been accepted, I freaked out and called my uncle (agent) to back out. Luckily, I couldn’t bring myself to do it (embarrassed or something) so I started mumbling some silly question about the house to him and then hung up. He probably thought I was losing it. (I never told him my real reason for calling.)
4) I was a debater in high school (silly)
5) That I have a hard time thinking of things that people don’t know about me

I tag all of you:)

1 comments:

Matt and Jessica said...

It is so much fun to learn more about you! We are looking forward to seeing you guys on Monday.