Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged

It's been a while, but I am back. Amber tagged me so here it goes...

A-Attached or Single: Attached - eternally:) to Mike; during the day, often physically to Abby
B-Best Friend: Mike
C-Cake or Pie: definitely pie - preferably, cream
D-Day of Choice: Friday evening through Sunday
E-Essential Item: a book
F-Favorite TV Show: The Office and American Idol
G-Gummie Bears or Worms: Bears (my dad used to bring the yummy Haribo ones home from Germany to us)
H-Hometown: born in Del Rio, TX; raised in Sandy; residing in Murray
I-Indulgence: so many to choose from...love hot fudge sundaes or anything peanut buttery
J-January or July: July, even though my b-day is in January--love summertime, playing outside and seeing the neighborhood outside a lot
K-Kids: Hope and Abby
L-Life is incomplete without: Mike and Abby, church
M-Marriage Date: March 12, 2004
N-Number of Siblings: 3 younger sisters and 1 younger brother
O-Oranges or Apples: oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: car accidents
Q-Quote: "If I don't know it's time to grow"
R-Reason to Smile: Abby learning to talk and walk and everything else!
T-Tag: anyone who feels so inclined - it's kind of fun
U-Unknown fact about me: when I was a teenager, my family took a few trips overseas on big military planes and we rested in the "boom pod" under the plane with a window that looks straight down to refuel the smaller jets - pretty fun!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: love the meat
W-Worst Habit: well, I am sure I won't tell you all the worst, but I am really good at starting the laundry on Monday and not getting it folded until sometime on Saturday:) I have worse ones, but too prideful to share
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds - they oftentimes come with cute little people
Y-Your Favorite Food: roast and potatoes
Z-Your Zodiac: Capricorn

3 comments:

amberjill said...

awesome!! hey, i get those lame comments too. just delete them! If you find out how to make them stop, let me know. i enjoyed your ABC's! It was kind of fun, wasn't it.

Nancy said...

Very cute blog. I think I am going to use the invitation for anyone tag.

BTW, I have heard that to get rid of the annoying comments put a letter identification on your comments. You know, where you have to type in some letters that are a little hard to read. I am planning on putting it on my blog when I get a chance.

Bonny said...

Its fun to read your blog and find out about you. Silly that that's the way we get to know our neighbors now. But fun anyway.