Monday, March 31, 2008

Past few days...

On Friday we went to the last gymnastics meet of the season--BYU vs. Utah. So much fun! Tami and Kevin and their family came with us (their birthday presents). As you can see , Tami and Kevin were sporting BYU attire, but they sent their kids in red. Mike and I cheered for the red girls (but loved them all)!

On Saturday, Abby stayed with G & G Wessman as well as Bekah and Lance while Mike and I went skiing. It was a great day (but my legs are still sore).




On Sunday, we attended the baby blessing of Tim and Katie's baby, Kalyn. It was a very nice afternoon!

Abby is busy as ever! I'll keep my sore skiing legs moving by chasing her around all day:)

3 comments:

Bonny said...

It sounds like you had fun. My legs are sore just from clearing out a patch from weeds in front of our house!

Nancy said...

You guys do so many neat things!1

Andrea said...

Cute! I love the new babies!!!!