Thursday, March 20, 2008

Abigail Stuff

So I know that many of you are much more interested in what Abby is up to than my mindless babblings...sorry I haven't posted pictures of her for a bit. Here are some cute ones:

Abby thinks that playing with dad's hat is pretty fun...she looks really cute!


The other day my friend, Jill, and I took Abby and her daughter Madeleine to Wheeler Farm. The kids had a good time and Abby really thought that driving the tractor was great! Unfortunately, my shutter didn't capture the real moment, but you can take my word for it!
The other day Mike helped with the nursery during the Relief Society birthday party. Abby discovered the little slide. She is pretty fearless! She could climb up it and send herself down it all on her own. Pretty fun!

Going through some things in the basement the other day, I came across the baby swing. For fun I set it up and let Abby go for a ride. (Sorry about the basement lighting.) She said "wheee" the whole time. (Cute!) We left it set up for a while and she is very proficient and climbing in and out. I am itching to buy some fun outside toys for the good weather--like a little slide or swing!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

She is as cute as ever!

Nancy said...

Very cute pictures. She looks just like you in the swing picture.

Bonny said...

How fun! Annie loves that slide too. I'm itching to get something outside too.

Anne-Marie said...

Mirinda, your back! I linked several times to you only to find the U of U poster...Anyway, Abby looks so much older. Wow-they grow so fast. I'd love to meet up at Thanksgiving Point. Just tell me when.

Bekah and Lance said...

She's looking so grown up sitting on top of the slide! I can't wait to see her next weekend!