Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year's at the Cabin

We spent New Year's at my parents' cabin with my sister and her family and my brother. My parents and my other two sisters were supposed to come down, but snow storms got in their way. We still had a nice and relaxing time. It is always one of my favorite places to be.

Here is Mike (being the favorite uncle) with Abby and our niece and nephews peeking out of the mini tent.

We went sledding down the driveway. Abby didn't respond a ton to it either way, but I was surprised that any time we were outside (that didn't happen a lot since New Year's Eve at about 10PM was -11˚) she never seemed to complain about the cold. We bundled her up pretty well!

1 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

What great pictures! Abby looks so darling in her snow suit! Sounds like you guys had a great holiday. Let's get together soon!