Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas this week!!! We had a very enjoyable (and memorable) Christmas. Having a little person around to enjoy the sights and sounds made it fabulous!

Here are some pictures. On Christmas Eve we spent the evening with my family. We actually had to head back to their place at 10:30 that night to spend the night because of some police activity that would not allow us onto our street (that is part of the memorable part:). We ate Christmas Day breakfast at my Grandma Nielsen's house and then exchanged gifts with my family. We had dinner with many from Mike's family that night. It was a great and very busy day! With all the comings and goings, we (Mike, Abby and I) didn't get to exchanging our gifts until the morning of the 26th. That actually turned out very nice because it was so calm and laid back!


Christmas is about Christ and family and I am so happy that we were able to enjoy the spirit of both!

3 comments:

L said...

I am glad you were able to enjoy Christmas and finally get to your gifts. What was the police activity about?

It is lots of fun with a little person around!

Andrea said...

I think that Christmas keeps getting more fun with kids, I'm glad you had a good one!

Jessica said...

Abby wins the prize! That is the most adorable Christmas outfit I have seen!