Thursday, March 18, 2010

Updates

Here are a few things about us:

Abby is a big girl and no longer sleeps with her binky! We took her to Build-a-Bear last weekend and she put the binky inside the bear. What a fabulous idea from our friend! She was very excited about it. (I was the one who got a bit teary.) Here are a couple pictures and a video of her explaining it all. (If you don't want to watch the entire movie, my favorite part is from 0:30 - 1:00.)


Align Center
Briton can walk. He took his first steps back in January and officially took off at his birthday party. He started a little wobbly (as they usually do), but is now fast. Church is challenging:) but he is happy to be so mobile!

Friday was our 6th anniversary. We left the kids with a couple from our branch. (Bless them.) Mike and I went to a nice restaurant on campus. Delicious! We then headed to a bed and breakfast in Williamston. It was really nice. The B&B was on a llama farm so here we are with the llamas.
It was a very nice getaway and I am very grateful for Mike and our marriage. We are very blessed in many ways!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gentry Gang said...

Yes, fun to see new posts. The binkie idea is such a great one. I'll have to store that for future use if needed. :)

Bekah and Lance said...

yea for Abby! She looks so grown up on the picture on the stairs! Happy Belated anniversary! I thought of your wedding and what I remember from your special day.

Lizzy said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that binky idea too...but I don't think I'll try it out untill after the new baby has been here awhile. I'll need at least one child sleeping through the night :)

Kristi said...

Ooooo, I really like the binky in the bear idea too! That may be our solution for Lily, but I think we'll give her a little longer.

Happy Anniversary!