Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Abby

Abby is one smart little lady.

She loves (and I really mean loves) to draw. In this picture she drew a whale and a diver. The whale is on the right side of the page and the diver is the green person on the left. She told me we needed to have "class" (ie play school). In class we learned about the diver and the whale. The whale was stuck in some ocean rocks and the diver went to help him. The diver needed to use a little pokey thing and there was a little bit of blood, but he was OK. After the story it was time to sleep and since I was the student, she put me to sleep on the playroom floor complete with a kiss.


Here is a sample of Abby's name writing. She does it very well. In this picture I made the "y" but she did the other letters herself.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

that diver is awesome!