Monday, March 1, 2010

Sun: Welcome back, we hope



Today the weather was beautiful. It is still cold. There are still 18ish inches of snow on our front lawn with 3-4 feet piles lining the driveway, but it really was beautiful. After naps (they're both napping these days) we took Briton's birthday wagon for a ride up and down the street. They must be as stir crazy as me because I couldn't for the life of me get them to look at the camera. Take my word for it, they looked cute and were all smiles. (I had to remind myself - We're not out here to take pictures but to take in sunshine!)

PS We still love the hats. Abby calls them the "debilous penguin hats".

7 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love your new header picture...what a cute family!

Haley said...

That's a lot of snow! Hope you enjoying the sunshine. And those cute kiddos. We miss you.

Nancy said...

That is a great wagon. I love the little sailor suits your kids have on in the title bar picture.

Jared & Melisa said...

HURRAY for sunshine!!! What cute kiddies :) (that wagon looks a lot more comfortable then mine did when I was Abby's age)

Andrea said...

Fun posts! I think that it is great that your family goes on these cruises together, how often do you do it? How do you do it with little kids. i have been so scared to do things like that with little ones, but your pics make it look so fun!

Jamie Younker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holli said...

Do you love this wagon? We've been thinking about getting it for Easter or Camden's birthday. Is it the one that the handle doesn't steer the wheels?