Thursday, September 17, 2009

All About Briton

It has been a while (I think) since I have done a post just about Briton.

Here it is:

Briton really wants to crawl. He won't stay sitting up for long because he tries so hard to be on the go.

He can get onto his hands and knees with the belly off the ground (that is a new development) but we're still trying to get moving from there.

Speaking of moving, he rolls all over. I have never seen a kid get to where he wants to go so well (and accurately) just by rolling.

Briton is very well loved. He puts on such a show in public. His smiles and laughs are quite irresistible. If he ever cries or even whimpers in front of our friends, they are so surprised, because he is such a smiley baby. (I, on the other hand, have heard him cry and whimper many times, but I still think he is a good baby.)

He loves to eat. I know other children/another child (ahem) who are/is much pickier than he is. He'll eat just about anything (especially if it has been "bland-ized" by rice cereal). Thank you, my child!

2 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see you all again! Tell Abby Carter liked the note from her. :)

M. Nelson said...

Oh, I could just nibble on his cheeks!

I love Abby's swimming pool. She is such a cute and precocious little girl!