Sunday, September 14, 2008

Discovery Gateway

We are a bit behind the times. We just barely experienced our first outing to the Discovery Gateway last week. (I was very skeptical of paying ~$9 for a 1-year-old to get in, but we found a way to get a free pass for the family--yeah. Let me know and I can clue you in on how to get one:) We had a great time and there were some really fun activities for Abby.

Here is a link to a few pictures and videos (click on the picture):

From 06 Discovery Gateway

7 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

I love the picture of Abby at the news desk! And especially the one with her and Mike looking up at something, mike's just as enthralled as she is!

amberjill said...

i want to get in for free!!!

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

We haven't been in a while because it is so expensive, but we had fun! It looks like you did too!

Bonny said...

We love it but it is so expensive! Clue me in!

AbiAnn said...

We were just there on Friday!! They had the CATS weekend and we took full advantage of all the fun things to do.

Angie said...

Hey Marinda,

I would love to get a family pass for my sister. How do I get one?

Let me know.

Angie

Andrea said...

So when we come to Utah we are always looking for something fun to do with the girls. Couls you email me on the free part and where this hot spot is? Thanks!