Our baby is 2!
We celebrated Hannah's birthday 2 weeks ago. We had a fun, family (fairly low key) day. The day before her birthday we were at Sam's Club and picked up some muffins for her breakfast. After that, every time we mentioned her birthday, she'd say "muff-muff". As far as she was concerned, birthdays are all about muffins. We had hot dogs for dinner followed by cupcakes (also called muffins by Hannah) and presents. She has enjoyed her gifts and pushes her new stroller everywhere!
Some things about Hannah:
- Her talking is really improving! Her vocabulary is really growing and she is using many 2-word combinations. Many of those start with "no" (ie no bib, no nap, etc.). We love hearing her talk so much more. She calls me "mama", Mike "dada", Abby "abba" and Briton "bip".
- She also loves to undress and redress herself. She gets very creative with her outfits. (I remember Abby going through this stage.)
- Hannah's favorite foods are yogurt, mac and cheese, hot dogs and peanut butter. She likes to spread peanut butter on her bread all by herself!
- Hannah's favorite toys are her dolls and doll stroller and our marble run.
- She is a good sleeper and takes very good naps. We recently moved Briton into the girls' bedroom and set up the bunk beds for Abby and Briton. Hannah loves to climb up on the bunk beds and be a big kid like her siblings. I think she wishes we'd let her sleep on the top bunk, but she'll need to stay in the crib for a bit longer.
Hannah is delightful and very loved by all of us!