Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 months


Today Hannah is 10 months. She is delightful and such a good baby. She eats just about anything (really - ANYTHING!). She crawls. She pulls herself up on some things. She loves seeing her brother and sister. She is patient with me when I am doing chores or tending to the other kids. She is not the greatest at falling asleep on her own. She likes to have a bottle with her (bye, bye healthy teeth?). I think she's getting better at it. Once she falls asleep though she sleeps well.

Just for fun, here are 3 pictures of 3 kiddos about 9.5 - 10 months old.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I knew it! You make clones.

So cute!

And just so you know, Gracie is at my knee, kissing your children via computer screen. :)

Haley said...

oh i just love all 3 of those kiddos. Why can't they stay little? :(

Kaley Casaday Zenger said...

Wow... not gonna lie... totally couldn't tell which one was abby and which was hannah for a few minutes...