Sunday, June 12, 2011

Abby

Abby sure cracks me up.

When you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she says an entomologist and a co-pilot. She is going to study bugs and fly airplanes and every time she goes up in an airplane she'll take a different bug. (She really loves bugs.)

Last night we were in the car waiting for Abby to buckle herself into her car seat:

Mike: Abby, do you have your buckles on?
Abby: No, dad, not yet.
Mike: Whatcha been doing back there?
Abby: Well, dad, I've just been laying around.

Maybe you had to be there, but it was really funny. Sometimes we need to encourage Abby to stay focused on the task at hand and it was so funny to hear her say she'd "just been laying around."

And this, my friends, is an Abby original. She calls it a "uni-corn":

3 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

I love her funny stories!

Unknown said...

Hilarious!! I especially love her unicorn!

Unknown said...

hhaha she is a doll. unicorn =)