Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The rest of our trip

I am finally getting around to the rest of our trip: Post-baby blessing.


Here are the highlights:

Monday was Valentine's. My Valentine went to breakfast with his old boss and the kids and I hung out with some friends:) So we didn't do terribly romantic together, but we did enjoy spending time with good friends. We also went back up to the cemetery to drop off the Valentine's arrangement my mom made (that we had forgotten to leave the last time).

On the subject of Valentine's and Mike, one of the greatest parts of our vacation was being able to be with Mike all the time. I needed it! We've both been busy at home with work, church callings and 3 kids. It was good to be together.

Tuesday we went skiing! I hadn't been for 3ish years and we had a great time. The kids enjoyed the playdate on grandma and grandpa's playground.

The trip was fantastic. I was reminded how much I love Utah and even more how much I enjoy (and thrive off of) being with my family.

0 comments: