Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Briton's antics


Briton is into a lot and growing up too quickly lately. He doesn't talk a ton (clarification: he talks close to non stop, but we aren't quite understanding it yet), but it is so much fun to see him responding to instructions and showing how much he understands. He is very observant and always tries to find out how things work. Sometimes he just plain gets into mischief.

I cannot leave doors to the bathrooms open for any amount of time because I underestimate how quickly he can be on a bathroom counter and in the sink.

He loves to pull keys off my computer. (I am currently working without the caps lock, function, control, alt and X key.)

Lately he has been taking vent covers off - not all of them - just this one in the living room and one in the dining room. When these pictures were taken I had just caught him very deliberately pulling the little flowers off the stems in this arrangement and then dropping them down the vent. I looked in the vent and pulled out 2 or 3 dozen of these flowers! He must have been up to this for a while. (The flowers have been removed from the vent and the arrangement has found a new home.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shana said...

OH those little boys. Hudson is up to no good all the time too. Good thing they are cute!

Brian said...

Yeah, boys can be mischievous. Amy sometimes gets on my case when I do stuff like that.

Unknown said...

he is so cute!