Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good day for Abby

We set up the pool:
and got a killer deal on this Little Tykes climber/slide off of KSL.com:
I've been looking at getting a slide for a while now, but they get sold off the online ads very quickly. We jumped on this one and got it. (They were so nice they even delivered it to us.) Abby spent a while just going in circles (up the back, down the slide, back up again, etc.) saying, "sli, sli, sli". It was so cute! She was bouncing up and down in her high chair during dinner saying, "sli, sli, sli". It was a lot of fun to watch her, not as fun getting her to eat :)

12 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

You must have jumped really fast! I know how fast those things fly off KSL. Yay for Abby. Your flowers look beautiful in your yard-wow.

Shana said...

We got Cooper a slide on KSL as well, but it's an indoor slide. We love it! We'll have to come over and swim in your pool or come to use our dinosaur pool. I haven't gotten that out yet! Still too cold! :o)

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

That is so fun!

Bonny said...

I love KSL.com. That's where we got our slide for free. She's so cute. My kids are like that-machines. Your flowers are beautiful. I wish I had some desire to do better :) I just like to look.

Bekah and Lance said...

How fun!

Andrea said...

I love those deals..we got a couple of different ones at garage sales, they are so worth it!

amberjill said...

nice snag!! aren't slides so fun! I can't wait for it to NOT RAIN tomorrow so we can go to the park! :) If it does rain, I think we'll head to Discovery Gateway, if you want to join us.

AbiAnn said...

Looks like fun! Your flowers look gorgeous!! Want to come over to my house and give me a few pointers. I love little Hope's marker in the garden, how special.

Bonny said...

that's cool about Twilight. That is fun. Rick will let me talk to him, but has no interest in reading them. He's good with the movie. How did enrichment go?

Kristi said...

That pool looks like a great way to beat the heat!We need one of those!

Nancy said...

We just used our wading pool yesterday but the water was freeeeeeezing cold. That is a cute slide.

Nancy said...

BTW, your garden is gorgeous!!!! I wish I knew how to grow things.