Saturday, May 10, 2008

Answers to the David A questions...

Bonny--Yes, it was fun. We had to wait an hour and a half or so before he got there, but there was some pretty cheesy (but I liked it) energy going on. I felt like I was back in high school. Wait, I was--just not mine:) He sang 3 songs: Stand By Me, Imagine and Angels

Bekah--We had great seats. The picture on my blog was during the parade so that was definitely when he was the closest to us. We were told we couldn't get into the stadium until 3:30, but when we got there at 2:45 the gates were open (with security people making sure we were safe to enter) so we got on the bleachers pretty close to the front. Watch for us on Tuesday. We were by the band...

Monica--It's OK to be secretly jealous. I was a bit nervous yesterday to tell people I was going, but I was surprised that most of the people I told thought I was pretty cool:) Crowds weren't too bad, but we got there pretty early. I think they estimated 5-6000 people at that event with a total of 10000 during the whole day.

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I think that is so cool you went! I'm a fan and think he's definitely going to win.

Squirefam said...

Marinda, I haven't been able to find your email so I hope a note her instead is o.k.
We are thinking of your family today and wanted you to know how great we think you are. I just looked back at the pictures of Abby kissing Hope and think you are doing a wonderful job of teaching her about eternal family.
Love ya, Maria Squire