Monday, October 29, 2007

A Big Day in Murray!



OK--so I will admit that Abby and I did spend ~15 minutes in the Costco parking lot watching the ambulances bringing patients from LDS Hospital and helicopters bringing the tiny ICU babies to the new hospital. It is pretty exciting and monumental! I've lived here (0.87 miles away) for nearly 7 years and Mike has been here for almost 4 years so we've watched it from the ground up! We toured the hospital last month and it will be a great addition to our neighborhood. We are so blessed to live in a time and a land where the medical care is so advanced! Modern medicine is nothing short of a miracle!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I am super excited about this as well. Even though i am a Murrayanite once removed, My OB/GYN will be moving her office as of November 1st! I can't wait to have a baby there!

L said...

TAG YOU'RE IT! It's your turn to tell all about you! Go to my blog and read the instructions.