Monday, October 22, 2007

Abby the Octopus

Abby is going to be an octopus for Halloween. I doubt you'll see many of those among your little ghosts and goblins this year:) She really loves the outfit--both when it is on and off. When it is off, she'll sit and snuggle up to it and when it is on, well, she just does her normal thing. (I was afraid she'd be bothered by the extra appendages.)

So I have made two trips to Gardner Village this fall to see their fun witches. The first time I went with friends from the neighborhood (Monica and Alicia) and Shana. The following week Shana and I decided to take Abby and Cooper (aka the cow) back in their costumes. Gardner Village is set up with perfect little picture backdrops. We had a nice time and Abby did a pretty good job hamming it up for the camera!

3 comments:

L said...

She is so adorable. I love the octopus costume, where did you get it?

The Wessman Family said...

FYI--the octopus costume was purchased at babystyle.com (they also have a great peacock costume:)

Anne-Marie said...

There is no other Octopus that could attempt to triumph in cuteness over Abby the Octopus. Remember, how at the trunk or treat I thought she was a dinosaur until I noticed the tentacles?