Friday, September 7, 2012

Abby's First Day of Kindergarten

Abby's first day of Kindergarten went well!  She has a great teacher and we are so excited for what the year holds!

Here she is posing with a picture of herself on the first day of school last year.

The bus was running a bit late and Mike got this shot of it finally arriving.  The past couple months she hasn't shown much excitement for school so I didn't know how the first day would go.  Fortunately, though, the morning came and she acted more excited than she ever had!
 
Speaking of the bus, there have been a few transportation issues with bus drivers and others getting used to new routes, etc.  Her bus was 45 minutes lat the first day.  Whoops!  I was never too concerned because I had more or less followed it part of the way so I knew where it was, but here's to hoping the timing gets better!  (I keep getting emails from the district saying they are tweeking things to improve bus schedules so I am confident!)  

We are just happy that Abby is enjoying herself!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Los Industriosos said...

I wanted to let you know I started a new blog at losindustriosos.blogspot.com

My old blog won't let me sign on anymore for some strange reason so I just started a new one.

Congrats to Abby in Kinder. It looks so dark in the pictures. Is school super early in the morning there?