Sunday, July 15, 2012

Family in the Mountains

We have spent the past few days in Durango, CO with Mike's family.  We have had a very nice time enjoying the mountains...and especially the company!  One of the highlights was riding this train from Durango to Silverton.  It was a beautiful ride and the scenery was fabulous.  I do love the Michigan beauty, but visiting the west reminds me of how nice it is to be in the mountains.

Here is a picture of the entire group.  It is fun to have everyone here.
In addition to the train ride, we've enjoyed visiting some places in Durango as well as relaxing in the rental house.  Grandma brought bubbles and sprinklers for the kids to play in.
After the sprinklers we bribed the kids with cookies to get a picture of all 7 of them.  I was very impressed with their response:)
We went to a fish hatchery.
This might be my favorite recent picture of my children.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: