Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hannah is 2 months old today

My other children have not gotten their pictures taken by an animal each month, but we're going to give it a try with Hannah. (I even set up email reminders for me to do it, because otherwise I could possibly fail miserably.) She definitely looks older this month.

Hannah is a calm baby. Abby would say (in a great Abby voice that I can't imitate in print), "She's a sleeper!" She sleeps through the night about half the time and takes lots of naps. Abby and Briton still love her. Abby always wants to be where she can see Hannah's face and Briton likes to put his blanket on her. (That is very nice of him because he really loves his blanket.) She eats well and is growing a lot. We think she's a keeper.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a great idea to take a picture next to the stuffed animal. Not only does it show how much she's grown, but it shows how much stronger she is, her head control, etc.

I can picture the Abby voice perfectly. It makes me smile. :)

Haley said...

She's so cute! When are you coming to visit?

Gentry Gang said...

They get big so fast. Love the picture with you and your children on your birthday! And hooray for starting potty training - George is NOT interested.

Unknown said...

She is adorable, and I love the idea of using the teddy bear in her pictures to show how much she grows! What beautiful babies you have. :)