Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Marinda!

This is Mike, making my second blog post. Some may remember the first one was last year - Marinda and I were apart for her birthday as I began my new job, so I surprised her with a post. This year, I'm posting again. Marinda does a terrific job of recording some of the adventures of Team Wessman, so I want to post on a little of the good she is constantly doing.

Marinda is a fantastic wife, mother, woman, and daughter of God as shown in this pictures from the past year.

She moved cross country with a 2 year old just in time to welcome a new baby into the world in a new state.

Marinda teaches her family important things such as following the Savior. She teaches her kids to stay on the correct side of barricades though they sometimes may decide its more important to be close to Christ than to follow the crowd control measures.

Her spiritual nature inspires me to be better and she does a terrific job teaching her family the gospel and teaching others through example as well as lifting and building others through her service in the Lord's kingdom.

She loves nature, camping, and is brave enough to take the kids out into the wild outdoors.












Marinda cares for and teaches her family. She makes sure her kids learn critical life skills such as how to eat, get dressed (Abby selected that outfit herself - still working on matching), drive, sing, swim, and laugh.























She has strong family ties, building on the good taught by her mother, grandmothers (and other relatives too).










She has a great smile and loves cheering for the Utes (at least in gymnastics).











Her creative juices flow with excellent outcomes such as Halloween costumes, Christmas decorations, and exuberant birthday parties for 3 year olds. She builds traditions for our family.














Her noble efforts every day help our eternal family.














Another year has come and gone for Marinda and another year in the life of our family has been wonderful. Thanks to Marinda for all she does. What a wonderful wife!









With all my love!
~ Mike

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

We love Marinda! She's the best. Very sweet post Mike. And Marinda, I hope you had a great birthday. You deserve it!

M. Nelson said...

Happy Birthday, Marinda!

PS--Nice job, Mike!

Nurse Heidi said...

Such a sweet post, Mike! I think that's a great birthday gift :). Happy Birthday, Marinda!

Shana said...

Oh, I got choked up. Hope you had a good day!!

Los Industriosos said...

I hope that you had a great birthday and congrats on your little Sunbeam!!

Auntie Em, Wooster and Grub said...

You are a wonderful woman. I am so glad I know you and that you are part of our family.--Emily