Saturday, December 26, 2009

Loads of pictures

Some with explanations - others only require a minimal amount of imagination.

We thank mom and dad...6.5 lbs. of mashed potatoes coming right up!


The princess suitcase is here. A couple thoughts: No, I don't know where she got the idea to ask for a princess suitcase, but she stuck with it to the last minute. (Well, almost the last minute, until she asked for the cell phone and the purple laptop on Christmas Eve. Sorry, sweetie, the sleigh was already packed by then.) Also, she asked for it so long that I don't know if she realized that the day would actually come that she'd get it. The excitement on her face was magical.

Briton would've been happy with just the banana. Funny, but Abby was the same way with her banana in the stocking two years ago.

The suitcase is packed and she is ready to go...

Yes, I am wearing footie pajamas. They are quite comfy.


Abby decided she wanted to get dad a "color book" with pictures in it. She picked out a photo album and helped me load it. Daddy can take it to work. She was very proud of it.



Briton's new horse...

Briton eating stuff (the inedibles)...I didn't post a picture of him eating an ornament, but he always had an ornament in his mouth. The paper on the right is from the cute snow flurries I had hanging in the window. I guess that is what I get for making them out of tasty mint dental floss.



Abby got a fish tank! I am sure we will need to post pictures of her new fish. (The tank was filled today.)



Abby took this picture today. Some of our great friends are in Detroit visiting family! They, along with their two adorable babies, came to see us today. It was awesome - a touch of our home out west.

We hope your Christmas was wonderful!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE how you all have Christmas pajamas! Skyler totally wanted a princess suitcase, excpet her request didn't come until Christmas Eve! We too, had to tell her the Elves had already finished the toys! Maybe some other time!

Haley said...

we loved seeing you guys. why didn't we take more pictures ? :(

Bonny said...

fun. I need to get my pictures up still.