It has been three months since I have updated the blog. We've had a lot happen in that time. I will try to update...
Friday, March 15, 2013
Posted by The Wessman Family at 10:11 PM
Posted by The Wessman Family at 10:10 PM
Friday, December 7, 2012
- Her talking is really improving! Her vocabulary is really growing and she is using many 2-word combinations. Many of those start with "no" (ie no bib, no nap, etc.). We love hearing her talk so much more. She calls me "mama", Mike "dada", Abby "abba" and Briton "bip".
- She also loves to undress and redress herself. She gets very creative with her outfits. (I remember Abby going through this stage.)
- Hannah's favorite foods are yogurt, mac and cheese, hot dogs and peanut butter. She likes to spread peanut butter on her bread all by herself!
- Hannah's favorite toys are her dolls and doll stroller and our marble run.
- She is a good sleeper and takes very good naps. We recently moved Briton into the girls' bedroom and set up the bunk beds for Abby and Briton. Hannah loves to climb up on the bunk beds and be a big kid like her siblings. I think she wishes we'd let her sleep on the top bunk, but she'll need to stay in the crib for a bit longer.
Posted by The Wessman Family at 12:10 PM
About 3.5 weeks ago, I was in the basement when I heard a thump-thump-thump-scream. I initially thought it was Hannah since I'd been having a hard time keeping her from climbing all over. When I got upstairs, Briton ran to me holding his arm and told me he'd fallen down the stairs. I comforted him for a minute, felt his arm to make sure it didn't feel too terribly injured and then asked him how he fell down the stairs. He told me he'd ridden down in a box! (I admit that I chuckled a bit. That is very Briton.) After a while he was still crying and every time I tried to move his arm, he cried louder. I ended up taking him to the ER after we got Hannah off with dad (and later the neighbors). Although not a serious break, the x-rays did show a break right above the elbow and he received a sling. It was a long day - 5 hours in the ER. I do really like the pediatric ER in the hospital here. Everyone there is really great!
Posted by The Wessman Family at 11:52 AM
The day after Thanksgiving, we took our annual trip to the Christmas tree farm a couple miles from our house. It was a cold day, but the kids were excited to bundle up.
Posted by The Wessman Family at 11:32 AM
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Posted by The Wessman Family at 10:50 PM
Here are a few pictures from our fun day:
I don't remember too many times when all of the kiddos are looking at the camera in the same picture:)
Posted by The Wessman Family at 10:49 PM
Friday, October 26, 2012
Posted by The Wessman Family at 8:25 PM